Skip to content
- How do you think you would handle an emergency like a house fir at night? Do you have a plan for escape if your bedroom door I blocked? How well did the characters react, in your opinion?
- What did Mo and her family do to stay close after the fire? What could they have done better? How can a family help each other when they face hardships?
- Mo makes some bitter comments to Jordy as she’s dealing with her grief. How important are the words we use with our friends and family?
- What mistakes did Bailey make long before she became pregnant? What decisions can you make now to help you keep the law of chastity?
- What role does regret play in the story? For Mo? For Bailey?
- Mo and Joe seem to have a good friendship during parts of the story. How can you have appropriate relationships wit members of the opposite sex? Is it possible for boys and girls to be friends?
- When Mo’s Mom struggled to attend church, what could Mo have done to help her? How can you stay strong no matter what choices your friends or family make?
- Different characters react differently to the service project near the end of the story. Which character is most like you? How is service a blessing for those who serve?